Hope is what gets you out of bed in the morning when it’s the day of prom and you haven’t been asked. Hope pushes the caterpillar through the cocoon and drives the salmon upstream. Your breasts may be small and your glasses may be thick but hope doesn’t hold up a mirror. Hope is a horizon we head for, leaving nothing behind but fear. And though we may never reach our goals, it’s hope that will save us from who we once were.
will post soon.
I’m getting tired of my iPhone 4…surprised? Not really. Most of my friends know I switch phones every month or two or sometimes weeks..or days! I’m close to selling my iPhone for a good profit and maybe getting the new Dell Streak (5” tablet smartphone) and saving the rest for fall tuition. Enough with phones…time to update my summer!
My cousins wedding was great! It was my first time going on an island for a wedding and im hoping its not the last. It wasn’t a huge wedding…only family and a few friends were invited. I took some pictures and they are up on picasa. Funny that the catering company is using my food photo for their website! :) Other than the wedding, I had a great bonding time with my mom and my aunt/uncle on the way back home.
There really hasn’t been much going on this summer. I’ve been working 5-6 times a week (weekends are a must). Sadly, I don’t have much money in my bank. The reason is I’ve been shopping a lot within the past week…buying my first pair of True Religions, new Nike shoes for work, and a North Face backpack because my old one has a huge rip. The only thing I need to do is sell my iMac and macbook so I can get a new macbook pro. I know I can wait a month or two because the new macbook and macbook pros should get updated soon!
Later today, I’m going to the beach with my old friend to go watch Boyz 2 Men in concert. Yes, they are here in OREGON! My mom was suppose to go with me but she has other plans…sadly. We are leaving around 1pm and hanging out til 6pm to have dinner at the buffet inside the casino. Then, 8pm is when we’ll be able to see Boyz 2 Men live! We will be blogging the whole day so enjoy the Vlog on YouTube within a few days.
It’s past 3am and I need my sleep. Goodnight Internet.
“this summer has been a new start for me.” i remember saying this statement several times in years past, but never did i follow it… it’s always the same lifestyle i’ve lived.. play video games, mess around on my computer, slack off with chores, the list goes on. this summer though, i’ve really lived a busy life by working a full time schedule at a sporting store at my local mall and the other half of my time staying home and unpacking the boxes from the move. because of working a full time schedule, i have no time to get coffee with friends or call them up to see how they are doing. i have to admit, i lost almost 90% of the friends i’ve made before the summer..
friends come and go.
i’ve also had some fun times as well. couple weeks ago, my mom and i camped outside eleven hours prior to the iphone 4 launch. we were the first infront of the bridgeport apple store and boy we were pumped! (did i mention i’m a big apple fanatic?) before signing with at&t, i was a loyal tmobile customer for seven years. tmobile customer service is by far the best! moving on though, once we got in, we were greeted with apple employees clapping and congratulating us of the new product. i really wanted the white model, but heard it was delayed for a few weeks.. so i went with the black model. its been a couple of weeks now and i already have four cases (two being the bumpers, one candyshell, and one incipio case) and installed a full body zagg invisible shield with a customized zagg skin for the back. i must say, i feel like a walking apple billboard. :)
mini phone review? after using it for several days, the iphone 4 is my all-time favorite phone. the display is by far the best i’ve seen on a mobile device and the facetime feature is amazing. for example, when i’m at a starbucks and getting a drink for my mom, while my mom is at home, i can facetime her and she can order what she sees without stepping out of the house. or another example can be when i’m out shopping for my grandpa who’s ill, facetime what i see at the store, he can pick what he likes. one other feature i’ve noticed greatly is the speed. this phone is super fast! i think its faster than my ipad :P
back to the summer topic.
next weekend, my mom and i are driving up to seattle for my cousins wedding. i’m super excited to see who the lucky guy is and how everything is set up. i’m also excited to see where i’m staying for the weekend.. :)
even though i don’t go out spending time with friends, i manage to have fun with whatever comes my way. hmm when was the last time i spent time with a friend? i wonder.
1. Felluhs, asian girls LOVE taking pictures. So expect alot of photoshoots of you two. Don’t worry, you’ll like it
2. Asian girls are most likely to have a blog, if its a tumblr, or a
blogspot(haha everyone knows tumblr is better). So if your girl is not herself, try seeing those vents
- 2.5 if you did something messed up, then you better expect a thousand reblogs of her post of you being a fool, and all her ladies hating your ass.
3. Asian girls have asian parents. But don’t worry about their dad killing you, unless you are a jerk. First impressions mean EVERYTHING to them. If you can cook, then you are good to go, haha.
- 3.5 when meeting your parents, asian girls are very respectful.
4. If you don’t know what XXI is, you are about to be in a painful coma. Most asian girls practically live there.
5. Asian girls love talented guys. So show us what you got.
- 5.5 If you think theres nothing special about yourself, ask the girl and she’ll give you a list. Why? because shes your girl, and she knows what she is doing. If you were really uninteresting, she wouldn’t be there.
6. If you treat us differently with your friends, we’ll think you are a pussy. End of story.
7. Don’t you dare make fun of us on our periods, we will rip your eyes out, make you eat them, tear your tongue and hair and burn them, stab you multiple times, and throw you in a frozen lake so you won’t escape. (well, maybe not, but just a big warning, we will turn compleately incredible hulk on you)
8. Keep your promises. Its self explanitory.
9. If you make her cry, see number 7 for some details on what her friends will do to you.
10. Act like the man in the relatinship, if you make her do everything, you can kiss her goodbye.